Edited by Sylvia Duarte
What the Duckies Need for QUEUC
Since the conference is coming up, we figured it would be good to give you a few tips about what to bring for QUEUC.
- Business casual clothing
- remember that this is a conference with your peers and that you will be presenting in front of students and some faculty members
- Bring an open mind and open ears
- there will be time for questions at the end of each panel
- be a part of the conversations discussing social issues and student ideas
- Bring a notebook
- you might get new ideas for research or for your next assignments or find new points of interest
- Bring boots or Wellies (we get lots of precipitation here, some previous Duckies were caught unawares)
- Bring your Trivia Cracked minds and literary knowledge for our Cranium event!
- Bring some casual clothes or clothes you use for going out so you can join in the festivities
- Also, make sure you bring your speech and powerpoint with you (not that I have to remind you).
If you have any questions, email us at QUEUC@Ubishops.ca